– PPT Presentations: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published above)
– Photos : See below
– Video: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published below)
– Audio: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see below)
– Synthesis: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see above)
– Transcript: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see above)
– Concurrences Related Articles (Click Read More below and see page’s bottom) Check the Upcoming Conferences section for the next events.
One thing is clear from the new VBER text: the question is no longer “how to protect and promote online sales?” but rather “how to design a balanced and flexible legal framework to develop an EU-wide distribution strategy around a rapidly evolving digital market?”
The three objectives of the review were, first, to adjust the safe harbour of the Block Exemption Regulation, second, to provide simpler, clearer, and more up-to-date rules and guidance to help companies assess their vertical agreements under Article 101 TFEU and, finally, to ensure a more harmonised application of the vertical rules across the European Union.