– Photos: See below
– Video: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see below)
– Audio: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see above)
– Synthesis: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published above soon)
– Transcript: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see above)
– Concurrences Related Articles (Click Read More below and see page’s bottom) Check the Upcoming Events section for the next events.
Panel 1 - Global M&A: What Counsel Should Know About Merger Control
Douglas Melamed (Scholar in Residence, Stanford Law School) moderated the first panel. The U.S. antitrust agencies are highly critical of their predecessor’s implementation of U.S. antitrust law, which they view as too lax. They intend to move in a more aggressive direction. Question asked to the panel members was: "Has the new US antitrust agencies’ policy led to any significant changes in antitrust enforcement, in particular in the area of mergers?"