– Vidéo : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessous)
– Audio : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessus)
– Synthèse : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessus)
– Retranscription : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessus)
– Articles Concurrences (Cliquez sur Voir plus ci-dessous) Consultez la section "Prochaines Conferences" pour vous inscrire aux futurs webinaires.
There is significant divergence across Asia in at least three areas : economic structures and stages of economic development, ecosystems, and size and wealth. Yet, in substance, similar competition law regimes are implemented. This similarity is a major strength of competition law because it allows multinational enterprises to benefit from the general application of certain basic competition law principles. Smaller companies also benefit. Indeed, one of the priorities of the Hong Kong Commission has been to assist those who usually advise small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). It considers that most cases brought by one competition authority in Asia-Pacific could be brought by most others if the same facts occurred in their jurisdiction.