– Photo : Voir ci-dessous
– Vidéo : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (Voir ci-dessous)
– Audio : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessous)
– Synthèse : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (Voir ci-dessus)
– Retranscription : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (prochainement publiée ci-dessus)
– Articles Concurrences (Cliquez sur Voir plus ci-dessous) Consultez la section "Prochains évènements" pour vous inscrire aux futurs événements.
Jacques Buhart pointed out that in recent years there have been a few cases that have raised the question of the future evolution of the market when evaluating mergers. These include the Siemens/Alstom and Illumina/GRAIL decisions. In the context of these issues, it is important to be careful to separate the definition of the relevant market, which is the first step, from the second step, which is the assessment from a competition point of view. In addition, there is also currently a review of the definition of the relevant product market in the guidelines, and in the context of this discussion, there is this question of the time horizon.