The Danish Competition Authority approves merger in the furniture retailing industry (Jysk / IDdesign)

1. Introduction and summary JYSK Holding A/S (JYSK) notified the Danish Competition and Consumer Agency (DCCA) of its acquisition of IDdesign A/S (ID) on 3 May 2013 through its purchase of 80 percent of the shares. The remaining 20 percent would be owned by IDinvest 2011 ApS which is controlled by private equity fund Axcel III. DCCA declared the notification to be complete on 6 May 2013. At its meeting on 25 September 2013, the Danish Competition Council approved the merger according to Section 12c of the Danish Competition Act (DCA). The merged parties are mainly active within retailing of furniture, bed frames and mattresses, garden furniture, lighting and furnishing fabrics. The merger would increase concentration and calculations of upward pricing pressures (UPPs) and illustrative

L'accès à cet article est réservé aux abonnés

Déjà abonné ? Identifiez-vous

L’accès à cet article est réservé aux abonnés.

Lire gratuitement un article

Vous pouvez lire cet article gratuitement en vous inscrivant.