– Photos: See below
– Video: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published below soon)
– Audio: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (see above)
– Synthesis: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published above soon)
– Transcript: Available for Concurrences+ subscribers (to be published above soon)
– Concurrences Related Articles (Click Read More below and see page’s bottom) Check the Upcoming Events section for the next events.
1. UK Competition Authority, The UK Competition Authority orders a Big Tech company to sell a GIF database on the belief that permitting the merger would limit innovation and reduce competition in the display advertising market (Meta / Giphy), 18 October 2022
2. Alain Ronzano, Sole control: The French Competition Authority unveils the first conclusions of its analysis of the proposed merger between two major French TV channels after it was announced that it would be abandoned (TF1/M6), 16 September 2022