– Vidéo : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessous)
– Photos : Voir ci-dessous
– Audio : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (voir ci-dessus)
– Synthèse : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (publiée ci-dessus)
– Retranscription : Accessible aux abonnés Concurrences+ (publiée ci-dessus)
– Articles Concurrences (Cliquez sur Voir plus ci-dessous)
Consultez la section "Prochaines Conferences" pour vous inscrire aux futurs événements.
Panel 1 - Mergers in the Health Sector
This panel will focus on the significant increase in hospital merger activity over the past decade, the issues relating to pharmaceuticals but also of the impact of new developments.
In every country, healthcare is a very important sector. In the US, one dollar out of every five is spent on healthcare. The money that is spent in this sector has an impact on health, productivity, and quality of life. The US relies on markets for the provision and financing of healthcare. Therefore, the healthcare system can only work if the markets support it. Currently, the markets do not work as well as they should. Indeed, prices are high and are rising, there is too little organizational innovation. It is a stagnant sector.