The Turkish Competition Authority cleared a merger in the airline catering services subject to remedies including modification of the exclusive purchase obligation (Turkish Airlines-DoCo)

The operation Turkish Airlines is active in the airline transportation sector which qualifies as the downstream market of the airline catering services. 49% of the Turkish Airlines is owned by the State and the remaining 51% is held by the public. DoCo is an indirect subsidiary of DO&CO Restaurant&catering Aktiengesselschaft, a company organized under the laws of Austria. DO&CO Restaurant&catering Aktiengesselschaft is ultimately controlled by

Access to this article is restricted to subscribers

Already Subscribed? Sign-in

Access to this article is restricted to subscribers.

Read one article for free

Sign-up to read this article for free and discover our services.

 

PDF Version

Author

Quotation

Zümrüt Esin, The Turkish Competition Authority cleared a merger in the airline catering services subject to remedies including modification of the exclusive purchase obligation (Turkish Airlines-DoCo), 29 December 2006, e-Competitions Bulletin December 2006, Art. N° 21918

Visites 1962

All issues

  • Latest News issue 
  • All News issues
  • Latest Special issue 
  • All Special issues