The operation The proposed merger was the acquisition of Antena 3 Radio by Unión Radio. Antena 3 Radio was a company operating 93 radio stations in Spain. The main shareholders of Antena 3 Radio were Inversiones Godó (64.6%) and Paltrieva (24.8%). Unión Radio was a company that managed radio services (excluding programming and transmission). Unión Radio was controlled by Grupo Prisa, which held 80% of equity. The remaining 20% was held by Grupo Godó. Grupo Prisa is a large media group, with interests in newspapers, editing companies, radio stations, audiovisual production, Internet and new technologies, pay TV and local TV channels. Grupo Prisa already had indirect stakes in Antena

Access to this article is restricted to subscribers

Already Subscribed? Sign-in

Access to this article is restricted to subscribers.

Read one article for free

Sign-up to read this article for free and discover our services.